Contact me; Twitter/Instagram: @mariamsyafiqah_
Tumblr: marosyasays.tumblr.com

18, I cross Siamese(papa) and Arabic(mama) , I just want the wait to be over, SPM result please said for ten.
Someone's so soon :)
Heartbeats: emy, wawa, fia, nina, feeka, amalia, aaina, nana, anne, syakir, adi, ammar, que, akmal, amire :)

Finally here I am in Istanbul

                                Assalamualaikum. alhamdulillah finally here i am in Istanbul! with lovely mama. my four days here were very relax. mama tak nak pakai tour agency so all the itinerary fully plan sendiri. okay la nice vacation. i really rest up my mind. lupa everything pahit dekat sekolah dulu. new life really get started. and i realized something. it might hurt to lose him, but maybe he wasn 't supposed to stay. i let you go freely. i can accept it now! alhamdulillah. i doakan dia always dalam barakah Allah SWT. im happy with my life now. im very happy with my life like seriously. i happy sangat. alhamdulillah. hmp back to Istanbul. korang really have to pay a visit there. i nampak ramai muslim with niqab. i tenang sangat tengok. the weather really suits me. i feel like wanna stay there for the whole of my life. maybe i boleh further study sana kan?:) the muslim culture was great. i felt in love with Istanbul, Turkey :)

                         Okay now i pun dah sampai rumah and ah ada sad news. papa said, Tutti Frutti dekat rumah desperate nak worker masa i dekat sana. so they HAD to make it fast. so ada orang ganti tempat i. ahhh i sedih gila. but hmp bila i fikir balik i macam suka la pulak. i boleh duduk rumah! all the times. jaga adik-adik. heaven me:) hmp so my life sekarang... just fully house manager. as my mom said. i happy je. byk masa rehat. and i pun boleh tolong ringankan beban mama papa bila balik office. i 'll make sure bila mama papa balik kerja dorang tak kan buat anything dah. just tidur je. i 'll make the house fully mine. haa, heaven kan.

                          People, keeps on praying for my result k. i takut my three subjects:/ and also for my future undertaking. i like terkejut tau ada one night before tidur mama like talking all about love. she said that, hmp i ringkaskan la ey. mama said like i kena fikir a little bit about love now. maybe sebab i dah habis sekolah kan. wahh, i excited kot but i have no one right now. susah nak cari. but love will comes naturallly kan mama?:)