Contact me; Twitter/Instagram: @mariamsyafiqah_
Tumblr: marosyasays.tumblr.com

18, I cross Siamese(papa) and Arabic(mama) , I just want the wait to be over, SPM result please said for ten.
Someone's so soon :)
Heartbeats: emy, wawa, fia, nina, feeka, amalia, aaina, nana, anne, syakir, adi, ammar, que, akmal, amire :)

A lots have changed. Eventhough it has only been a bit more than a month since school ended.

                               Asslamualaikum. My title, my very long title. i can even summarised it up. its my title. yeah my title. cs i meant it. I tweet much right now to make me even feels better. Thanks tweethearts. its only been a bit more than a month since school ended, everythings had changed. i repeat, e.v.e.r.y.t.h.i.n.g.s. once again, EVERYTHINGS. and i just love to start it all over again. with them: my heartbeat now a day. bukan nak lupa benda yang dah lepas, tapi buang yang keruh ambil yang jernih. oldfolks were just made words nicer.

              K tengok sebelah, ni sebelah ni. i currently tengah baca buku ni instead of my wardrobe of novelle i baru jugak beli. tyw, tak habis baca lagi and my mom really will get mad of that. ahhhhhh you  better to finish it all up Mar! k back. memandangkan i kadang-kadang tak de kerja dekat rumah sementara tunggu adik-adik i balik sekolah, so i teringat millions of paper bags i kutip ceeyt:p dekat Star Edufair KLCC past days. so i naik bilik grabs all those paper bags. laptop on, note book aside and i mula selongkar semua paper bags tu. and i dah short-listed university yang reasonable, ofcourse focus more to engineering.and i surf semua web and i just apply all. Just that, upu is all kerajaan and ofcs wajib. so apa salahnya kita usaha selagi terdaya untuk universities yang ade links overseas kan? kita tak tau future mcm mana. we have to plan. and i buat apa yang termampu je. in sha Allah rezeki ada dimana-mana. kita digalakkan untuk berusaha. so doakan i
!:) tak tau kenapa i paling interested Taylors's. me,emy,syakir and adi dah apply.three of us semua applied for Foundation Chemical Engineering. emy goes for Accountancy and Finance. kalau lah dapat, bestnya ada all heartbeats!

                            One more things, i applied for TCHT Awards 2013 Taylor's University for Diploma in Hotel Management. its sounds unique kan? just try a luck then. Adi and Syakir pun tiba-tiba nak join adventure. k la layan la, and farneey enough dorang siap discuss. "k Mar kita tiga bukak hotel sama-sama lah..... bla bla bla....... i malas layan. gila sgt dah. haha. but after all, i just doa untuk yang terbaik and harap tak salah pilih course.  Wait, The BAC Study Skills Guide book really inspired me. undergraduate students out there, baca lah. sgt tak rugi :) till then.