Contact me; Twitter/Instagram: @mariamsyafiqah_
Tumblr: marosyasays.tumblr.com

18, I cross Siamese(papa) and Arabic(mama) , I just want the wait to be over, SPM result please said for ten.
Someone's so soon :)
Heartbeats: emy, wawa, fia, nina, feeka, amalia, aaina, nana, anne, syakir, adi, ammar, que, akmal, amire :)

Its time to be adult. Its time to be responsible.

                                  Assalamualaikum. alahai boring nya , im all alone at home now. Mama and papa pagi-pagi keluar hantar adik-adik sekolah. dah start sekolah dah and lepas dorang pegi i tutup pintu and i turn back looking at my home. totally i dont have nothing to do. i masuk bilik, my cozy bed and pillows really understand me. im about to go back to sleep. ah im loving it. i sleep for three hours babe. then i bangun at 10 mandi apa semua, and at last tak tau nak buat apa. tv on, and layan tiga movie sekali. punya boring tu. then washing machine bunyi and time to sidai baju. berapa lama sangat lah sidai baju tu. then masuk WhatsApp kawan-kawan yang totally tau lah i memang tgh boring dekat rumah. then :) i teringat one of my friend. esok nak daftar plkn dah. sedihnya i , hes my very mery bestfriend. Name given: Amirul Asyraf. Ill miss you buddy. take care dekat sana berkhidmat untuk negara:)  Okay i call dia for a very long time, borak itu ini. haisy rinduya nanti ramai pegi plkn.

                                  Kisah boring i ni tak kan berbunyi for four days i tot. I fly to Istanbul tomorrow. my flight is at one this morning. I fly dengan mama. they said that its gonna be our family tradition. After spm, choose a place to go. i choose Istanbul. because the Islamic culture. but act i sendiri pun tak tau kenapa i pilih Istanbul. tapi theres must be something behind it. in sha Allah i story later bila i dah sampai esok. i straightly gonna tell you here bila i sampai je esok k. we just bring each one a luggage. mine is pink in colour (really in love with it) and my mom is goldish brown in colour. i think its suit her. and im gonna wear all colour-blocking dress theres. my mom ask to. but i pun memang suka colour-blocking. hmp gonna rest up my mind dekat sana. i 'll story my four days Istanbul tour itinerary. in sha Allah bila i free nanti dekat sana. till then.